Jetski in Orient Bay:
The meeting point for this Jet Ski Excursion in St. Maarten is conveniently located at the famous Orient Bay Beach, on the French side of St. Maarten Island. Orient Bay is just 15 minute by car away from cruise ship(philisburg), 10 minutes from Marigot ,20 minutes from Maho ( juliana airport) and 5 minutes from Grand Case. After a checking in with the Jet Ski / Waverunner staff at Orient Bay Beach, your local operator will provide detailed instructions on how to operated the Jet Skis, you do not need previous experience as it is fairly simple and definitely lots of fun! You can either ride the jet ski solo or take a passenger with you (same price), you can even switch drivers as much as you want – the price is per jet ski, not per person. Also, choose whether you want half an hour or a full hour of jet ski fun – see the order form for details of this jet ski rental booking in St. Maarten. You can take the jet ski through the bay and even get a close look at the Caye Verte, a tiny islet with crystal clear waters. When you get back to the beach after your jet ski adventure, you may enjoy your day at Orient Bay Beach. You can also try other water activity available at site. this is a perfect excursion to combine with the St. Maarten Parasail Orient Beach Break Excursion and enjoy a fun, excited beach day with your family or friends! Please note that others in your group may watch from the beach if they do not want to participate. There are many good beach restaurants to have lunch and drinks.
- Reserved Yamaha VX 110 jet ski!
- Instructions and safety equipment!
- Jet ski at one of the best beaches in St. Maarten – Orient Bay!
- Best Price Guarantee!
- All safety gear and instruction
- Fully insured jet ski / waverunner
- 30 or 60 minute jet ski rental – see order form
- Solo or double jet ski riding is same price
- Access to Orient Beach facilities ( restrooms, showers)
- We suggest you to bring swimsuit or comfortable clothing, towel, sun protection, camera, cash for additional purchases, tips, taxis, food, drinks, etc.
- Waring a life jacket during the jet ski riding is mandatory.
- Minimum age to drive a jet ski in St. Maarten is 16 years. Younger ones can drive if a parent or adult joins as passenger.
- There is no minimum age to ride as jet ski passenger.
- Pregnant guests and those guests with neck or back issues are not permitted due to the possible bumpy ride.