Is parasailing scary?
- Actually it is quite the opposite. Parasailing is very serene and peaceful. Take offs and landings are very slow and gentle making you feel as if you are truly ‘floating in the air’.
Do you need to be experienced to fly?
- Absolutely Not! If you can sit you can fly!
Do we have to be able to swim?
- No. All take offs and landings are done from the back of the boat. We are happy to safely accommodate everyone.
Is there an age or weight requirement?
- Anyone from 3 to 103 can fly. No minimum weight required to parasail but do not exceed roughly 445 pounds this depending on the wind conditions.
Do you take pictures of our experience?
- Keep your camera equipment on the beach to prevent any damage or loss. For only $20, our professional photographer will take a short video of your take off and pictures of your best moments as you relax and enjoy the experience, this all comes on a SD memory card for you to keep.
Do I need a license to drive a jet-ski?
- No, you do not need any license to drive a jet-ski on our tours, because you are with our licensed guide.
What if I have never ridden a jet-ski before?
- No problem, our friendly and professional staff is eager to teach you the safe riding principles that will turn you into an expert jet-skier in no time at all. Riding a jet-ski is even easier than riding a bicycle.
What is the minimum age to ride a jet-ski?
- You must be at least 16 years old to drive our jet-ski, otherwise, you must be accompanied by an adult. There is no minimum age to be a passenger.
What if I’m not the best swimmer?
- No problem. We provide all riders (passengers too) with properly fitting life jackets. Should for any reason you or your passenger fall off, the life jacket will ensure you will float until you re-board your jet ski.